Frost Echo WP ST
Made with the heaviest of industrial applications in mind, this steel toe boot is engineered using Cat Footwear's patent-pending iTechnology construction, offering work boot durability with athletic shoe comfort for maximum coverage and protection. The boot is powered by Ergo Technology which combines biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened biomechanics, ingenuity, hardened durability and trademark grit to create a boot that will provide comfort all day long. The interior comfort of the boot is evident with its breathable lining and sock liner, and the added shock absorption of the midsole. Stay fully protected with the waterproof uppers,, and the technology features, such as electrical hazard protection and slip resistant properties. Add a steel toe and you are set for the job! Slip into this bold, less traditional work boot with a tall silhouette.
- ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 Steel Toe protects against impact or compression
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 Volts in dry conditions.
- Proprietary iTechnology Construction for superior durability and comfort
- ERGO Technology engineered to integrate stability, flexibility and comfort
- Waterproof, Nubuck Leather Uppers keep feet dry and protected
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Nylex Sock Liner wicks away moisture from the foot to keep it dry and comfortable
- PU Foam Footbe for cushioning comfort
- PVC Midsole provided shock absorbance, support and strength in demanding use environments
- Steel Shank provides support and stability
- T1170 Outsole performs against oil, water and is abrasion resistant
- SRX Best-in-Class, Slip-resistant Rubber Outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces